Thursday, September 13, 2012

LAUNCH OF "THE BREAKTHROUGH"


The good news is that the
free on-line launch of my new novel The Breakthrough 
proved wildly popular.

The bad news is that the number of attendees overwhelmed the Shindig system and knocked us out
of cyberspace.

The great solution, with Shindig's and my deepest apologies and a commitment to make it work this time: the free event has been rescheduled to this Tuesday, September 18, at 6 p.m. Eastern Time.

Shindig assures me they have fixed the problem and can handle the capacity, so once again we'll be hosting a free virtual online launch of my new novel The Breakthrough. I will read from the book, talk about what went into it (and why Tyndale is so excited about it), and will host an interactive Q&A. 

Register by clicking this link, and you'll be reminded when to log in to the event.

Thanks for your support, and I look forward to seeing you online!

No comments: