Monday, June 20, 2011

SPECIAL OFFER FOR WRITERS' GROUPS/CLASSES

As I've already mentioned, I'm moving my office back home this week and trying to make room for everything. For that reason I'm making a special offer to writers' groups or classes. I still have some of the 2010 market guides available that work great for teaching writers how to use the guide, and will send them to whoever wants them for the price of the postage. I also have copies of Sally Stuart's Guide to Getting Published that is a great resource for classes or helping groups learn more about writing. I will also send those for the price of the postage. Just e-mail with how many you want and where you want them sent. I'll trust you to send the postage payment as soon as I let you know what that amount is. Sally

2 comments:

Joy Tamsin David said...

Is this offer only for writer's groups or would you send them to writers as well? I am looking for your email, but I can't find it on your blog.

Thanks!
Joy

(JoyGLeeGataol.com)

Gail Griner Golden at Gail-Friends said...

I sent you a message on Facebook on this offer.