Friday, November 12, 2010

NEW WEBSITE UP

I am happy to announce that I finally have my new Website up (still www.stuartmarket.com). It needs additional work and tweeking, but wanted to at least get it started. Will be continuing to work on it in the weeks ahead.

The important thing is that you can now order the 2011 Christian Writers Market Guide which should be out by the first of January (waiting for a delivery date). If you order early you will be among the first to get your copy. You can also sign up there to get the guide automatically every year and freeze the price at the current level for all future editions. That form was not working properly on the old Website, so if you tried unsuccessfully to sign up for that, go back and do it again. If you have been getting it automatically every year, there is no need to sign up again.

All the writing resources are not listed in the bookstore as yet (waiting for my Webmaster to prepare the rest of them), but if there is a book you need that you know I carry, just e-mail me directly with your order (stuartcwmg@aol.com). I'm always open to suggestions for improvements.