Wednesday, December 9, 2009

JOB OFFER

Note from Sally: I know nothing about this offer other than what is here. Just passing it along in case someone might be interested.

I AM LOOKING FOR A LIVE-IN NOVEL WRITING INTERN FOR ABOUT 1 YEAR PLEASE.
Can you please see if there's any interest from a (probably young) adult you have contact with?
The internship will be in Malaysia.

HERE'S MY ADVERTISEMENT
Are you addicted to reading quality fiction?
Got a great writing style?
Like creating characters?
Want to write a novel yourself?
Interested in influencing the world political situation for God?
You sound like a GREAT candidate!

Also, can you touch type around 80-100 words per minute?
WOW! You sound like the PERFECT candidate! :-)

Democracy is disintegrating before us.
Dictatorships are usually horrible.
Communism fell.
There are few nations left actually ruled by kings, queens or sultans.
Sharia Law in the hands of Radical Islam is usually oppressive...
So what is the solution?

Ayn Rand wrote Atlas Shrugged to promote Objectivism and the practical outworking of that is Libertarianism.
Alan Greenspan became her fan and some say Ayn was the most influential writer in the 2nd half of the 20th Century!
BUT she missed a critical ingredient!!! THE GOD FACTOR!

I'm a powerful writer - I write sales copy and get $500/page.
I've done a novel writing course but been too busy to do any novel writing.
I have two novels I need written. If you want to be sub-author of a novel or two, please contact me.
It will have similar Political/Economic views to Christian writers Rushdoony/North/DeMar etc
+ spiritual perspective (and hopefully excitement) as Frank Peretti!

No payment BUT it is live-in and we provide room & food.
(btw You'll need to do a day's family duties same as my wife & I do.)

Bill & Belinda Oliver
Taman Khalidi Baru
84000 Muar, Johor, MALAYSIA
HP: +6 0142 677 963
Skype ID: bill_muar
www.billoliver.net

No comments: