Tuesday, January 15, 2008

SORRY FOR MY SILENCE

Hey, I just want to apologize for not posting anything the last few days. Busy times here. I spent the week-end putting away Christmas decorations (I know--I'm really late). But when you decorate every room in your house--except the office--it take a looong time to get it all down. I was rushing because I knew the new market guides were on there way and I had to make room for them--in th garage (where they are stored) and in the house (where they are prepared for shipping). Good news!! They arrived this morning. Some of them are already in the mail and the rest will go out during the next two days. If you have an automatic order or other order, you should get your guide in the next week or two. If you haven't ordered your copy yet, it's time. For a paid order with a credit card through PayPal, just go to the Bookstore on my Website (www.stuartmarket.com), or if you'd rather pay by check, just send $39.50 (includes the postage) to: Sally Stuart, 1647 SW Pheasant Dr., Aloha OR 97006.

1 comment:

Pam Halter said...

I look forward to my market guide every January!